Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic


After being a loyal customer of Sony Ericsson (k508i and k550i) I have moved to Nokia. There are lot of reasons to do that. First reason, and obviously as I was without a mobile. And one of the main reason to choose Nokia is issue with all the SE phones with its connector, one is bound to get an issue with the handsfree or the charger one day. And the white screen issue is a lot with the SE phones as I googled around. Also dirt goes inside of the phone (in between the screen and the cover)


Nokia 5320

For a budget of 10 grands there were two mobiles I shorlisted, W580i amd Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, it was a tough decision to leave SE and switch to Nokia.

Well the plus point of this phone, it has 3G, S60 3rd edition OS, music brand, 3.5mm jack, 1GB card, it is not slow as those Nseries mobiles I have seen.

Although the battery isn’t that great as many say about Nokia, I am not that happy with the buttons, and the menus are hard to customize. Or may be I am not used to Nokia. The camera is okay.

For more details review of the phone check this. Also with this phone I got a scratch card to release the locks of 50 bollywood songs, but when I tried that it said the code is already used.

Anyways a good mobile and worth the price. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic touch phone has come but that too costly for a mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment